Before Endodontic Treatment
- Root canal therapy is performed using local anesthesia. Nitrous oxide sedation is available for patients requiring sedation. Please let our office know if you require nitrous oxide sedation prior to your appointment.
- In most cases, there are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work.
- A doctor is available for consultation at all times should a problem arise after your treatment.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems and any other conditions as recommended by your physician.
- If you have any questions, please call our office prior to your appointment.
Please eat a full breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic pre-medication, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment.
- If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.