Links of Interest
• American Association of Endodontists – national organization representing the specialty of endodontics or root canal treatment.
• American Association of Women Dentists – dedicated to enhancing and promoting participation and leadership for women in organized dentistry.
• American Dental Association – ADA Online – access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
• American Medical Association – another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians.
• MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
• Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
• Medical Matrix – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
• WebDental – American based dental database