- Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation where we will explain your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Oftentimes, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation.
- However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any radiographs (x-rays) if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
- If your previous dentist has taken recent radiographs (x-rays) (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office.
- If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office.
- If additional radiographs are necessary for diagnosis and treatment, they can be taken at our facility.
- Both of our offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
- Nitrous oxide or oral sedation is available for patients. Please let us know when scheduling your appointment if you require either nitrous oxide or oral sedation for your treatment.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact that our endodontists provide many types of endodontic services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
- For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept CareCredit and Lending Solutions as other payment options.
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Phone Number 608-231-9989. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
We are happy to file your insurance claims for you, however, please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by our office regardless of your insurance coverage.
- We will send you a monthly statement.
- Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame.
- Please be aware that any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
- We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
- At Madison Endodontic Associates, SC we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options.
- To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
- If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They will be happy to assist you with any questions you have. They can be reached by phone at Phone Number 608-231-9989.
Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.